Wednesday, August 20, 2008

From palm trees to wheat fields in 52 hours

On Saturday, August 16th, Steve and I boarded a Delta flight in Honolulu. He had worked for BYU Hawaii Media Production for a month, while I played the role of retired lady of leisure. On Sunday night I moved things from one suitcase to another in preparation for a trip to visit family in Washington.
By 1:25 a.m. Tuesday the 19th we were in Albion at G'ma and G'pa Harston's home. We (mostly Emily and Alison) have now established a blog to enter as a link on their computer.

As the next phase of my "real life" gets in gear, postings might be fairly intermitant, but I've joined my daughters in the 21st century!

2 comments:

  1. NICE BLOG....hope you do better than me at keeping it updated! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have only taken a peek at the 21st century because it has been almost a year since you have written! Aaron was right. Love you and hope to see you in April.

    ReplyDelete