Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm Here!?

As Emily stated... HOPEFULLY, I will help post a few more things into our family blog, but only time will tell for sure.

Thought that I would add this picture Emily took of Carson asleep on my chest. This was on a Sunday which allowed Emily. It gave Emily a chance to attend her church meetings with Aaron.

Pat and I continue our unique family life with her in Farmington and me in Provo for most of the week. Luckily, she still has Jeremy at home to keep her company or torment her depending on the day. He told her once that "she was a pretty good roommate... but a better mom."

Pat has retired from full-time classroom teaching, but is still working quite a lot for the school district. We are still adjusting to the reduced income. I have been asked to change my work assignment starting this fall. Instead of music, dance, and drama, I am to produce and direct live sports again. Whew, that is a big change! Not certain how that is going to work out, yet. When I told a friend about the change, he looked at me with his mouth open and said, "Don't they know you're old!" I am certainly feeling that way and sports television is a younger man's business... it is just that a few of us older guys are still hanging on.

No comments:

Post a Comment