Alison, Pat and I went to opening night of the Festival of Trees Tuesday, December 2, 2009. We had the chance to see the "Kindergarten Christmas" display donated in memory of Caleb Johnsen (Alison's son and our grandson). The theme was chosen, because Caleb would have been in Kindergarten this year. It truly was an extended family project and a labor of love for all involved. We had help from both sides of the family, as well as many friends.Ali and I happened to be standing by the display when it was sold. That was very special to see others appreciate like it as much as we did. We then walked around to look at the approximately one thousand trees. Truly amazing... and all of the proceeds go to Primary Childrens Hospital. Here are a few pictures of the Johnsen tree, school desks, black/white board, yule log and village.
















I have also included a few other trees, a play house, a gingerbread castle, and much more. Enjoy!











No comments:
Post a Comment